My nights and weekend have been filled with a painting project this week. Samantha and Danielle have an awesome new apartment and I volunteered to help paint Samantha's room and bathroom. I'll update with pictures once furniture and everything are in so you can get the full effect.



And yesterday the rain cleared for most of the day and I went to the Cooper Young Festival with Amy and Karen. I think Karen said it best when she described it as a sensory overload: good music, art, food, and people bumping into each other. I even elbowed one woman in the forehead. I was adjusting my bag on my shoulder and felt SOOOOOOOOOOOO bad! I was excited to enjoy a Steak & Lamb Pita with Tzatziki, bringing back fond memories of being in Greece last year.

Neighborhood Church friends

Awesome music

Free Chick-fil-a

Amy's Henna tatoo

This masterpiece got me excited for the game last night. I wish we had won, but I am relieved we look better than last year. Woo Pig Sooie!

Amy's Beloved Pronto Pup

All the kids lined up in their strollers to get their faces painted

I got this cross, made from old bed springs. I love it and can't wait to get my own place where I can display all my crosses together!
The cross is AWESOME! I love it!
ReplyDelete