This is a group shot from my welcome dinner. Most of Carolyn's friend groups are represented. She is involved in so many organizations and activities that there are plans to vote her homecoming queen next year!

We were asked many times who was older. I think that most of her friends thought I was younger because I am shorter, but I will take it as a compliment.

I got to see some HATTER Softball

Before heading to.......

with these awesome friends. We are already making plans to travel to a game next year.
The Florida/Arkansas game was heart wrenching. We were not so happy with the outcome, but neither were the SEC officials.One of my favorite moments from the game is when a Florida fan behind us yells, "Since Arkansas has razors on their backs, they need to have their backs waxed!" That one was new to me... and the last time I checked gators did not have smooth backs themselves.
Back in DeLand I explored downtown


where I would not want to face the Chief of Police, Chief Slaughter:

Then we made a little road trip to shop for yard decorations. Too bad I was flying, so I could not make a purchase!



This is Carolyn's dorm. I would spend a lot of time on the porch if I lived there.

This campus just has a Florida feel to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment