Sunday, May 30, 2010

Lexington

While visiting Cofer we did venture into Lexington a few times where there is much more to see!
Like bicycle racks made from bicycles and beautiful stone buildings:

and the Kentucky theater where Cofer's church meets:
And we had pizza at Joe Bologna's, which was originally a Presbyterian Church and then a Jewish Temple, but now is re-purposed as a restaurant. The jury is out on whether or not the raised seating was an addition or  a part of the church. I think it was completely an addition - any thoughts?

And I have share my inspiration for my blue table:
However, there was one part of Lexington that I did not enjoy so much - spotting Calipari. As a true Memphian, he just disgusts me!

2 comments:

  1. i should tell my roommate that all of her furniture was prominently featured in your blog :)

    ReplyDelete