While shopping for last minute things in Orlando today, two salespeople inquired about my relationship with Carolyn. The first asked if we were twins and the second confirmed that we were sisters.
As we embark on a journey to Spain and Italy, we thought it would be appropriate to track the number of times someone asks about our relationship in three categories: sisters, twins, and other.
So we are going to make it a contest. We'll update here throughout our trip so you can check your accuracy. The person who guesses the closest to the accurate count in each category will be rewarded with a prize from our trip. All valid entries must be submitted by 12:45 am Wednesday, June 6 Central time, which is when we are scheduled to land in Barcelona.
Click here to take survey Include your name in your answers to be considered for a prize!
I entered your contest and I am very curious what your prizes will be (because I know you are well-known for the interesting gifts you bring back from places like Italy). ;)
ReplyDeleteI hope you landed safely - I can't wait to hear about all of you great adventures!!
ReplyDelete