Although it was a dark, rainy morning, I could not resist taking pictures while I was driving this morning. Frase, we need to find out if this belongs to some of your kinfolk... I didn't have time to follow them and ask if they knew you.

I wonder if they could tell I was taking a picture, since I did use my flash....
Looooooooooove it.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I might have told you this, but by blood, my Frase side of the families were originally not Frases. My Granddad changed his name when he was 18 because he was raised by Frases, because his parents died when he was young. Technically, we should all be Bannisters. So the Frase thing was just a Memphis thing to begin with.
ReplyDeleteAlso, because of this, we haven't totally kept in touch with all of the Frases that raised my Granddad except from time to time. One of them owns a Ford dealership in Memphis. It's a good town to be from!
ReplyDelete