I've posted about the radio station I listen to in the mornings on this blog before.
Well, this morning I got up the guts to call in. They were talking about phobias and ask for callers to share their weird phobias. If you know me at all, you know I'm terrified of birds. The radio hosts were intrigued with my fear and of course asked if I have ever seen the Hitchcock film The Birds.
I'll tell you like I told them. There is no way I would ever see that movie.
I called my parents and told them to turn the radio on. So, even if my mom and I are the only two people who heard it, I was on the radio this morning.
What a way to start the day!
What is your phobia? spiders? clowns? heights? roaches?
That's so cool!
ReplyDeleteLiving in Wilmington has helped me conquor my fear of cockroaches. Now I just have to worry about things such as failure, death, etc.