It was good for my soul to be back in Arkansas this weekend. I'm also excited by the prospect that my sister might become a Razorback:)
We hung out Friday night at the Wesley chapel. Fun-filled times with friends and breaking-in the new Wesley Apples to Apples: 
I was so glad to see Benedetti and Tara
and Sydlicious 
The screen on my camera can flip to face the same direction as the lens, making self-photos perfect every time. I call it my Cofer function after her love of self-photos. And I had to get it approved by Little Cofer:)


Saturday we browsed the Farmer's Market before enjoying Tim's Pizza. Not only was the pizza awesome like always, but there were some Fayetteville celebrities at the table next to ours: Arkansas basketball players Michael Sanchez and Rotnei Clarke.Martha looks good in her Razorback gear.


Our tickets were for seats 7 rows from the top of the stadium. Martha only fell a few rows when she leaned forward! We found some seats a little closer for the second half and the Hogs had a big win against Troy that made them bowl eligible... possibly for the Liberty Bowl which just happens to be in Memphis.



No comments:
Post a Comment