The Grizzlies lost 98-99 in the final seconds. It was heartbreaking. But we sure did have fun watching such a tight game! I hope to go again soon.
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Grizzlies vs Lakers
Almost two weeks ago, I got to to to the Memphis Grizzlies vs LA Lakers game with Amanda, Jonathan, and Kristi (friends from Neighborhood Church). I was excited to be at my first Grizzlies game and didn't care that we were rows away from the top of the Forum. The most annoying thing is all the Memphis people who are Lakers fans. I took the top picture for them and ask that unless you have personal ties to the Lakers that you root for the Grizzlies if you live in Grizz Country!
The Grizzlies lost 98-99 in the final seconds. It was heartbreaking. But we sure did have fun watching such a tight game! I hope to go again soon.
The Grizzlies lost 98-99 in the final seconds. It was heartbreaking. But we sure did have fun watching such a tight game! I hope to go again soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment