
I can only begin to describe my excitement and overflowing joy this week. Yesterday I got accepted to the Memphis Teacher Residency, which is a one year Masters of Urban Education program here in Memphis. I will take courses and teach secondary math alongside a mentor teacher in Memphis City Schools while living in community with the other residents.
_
This video is a great overview of the program:
_
All of the events in my life since even before graduating last year have led me right to this opportunity. God has beautifully brought together my experiences and passions to serve and empower kids while using my passion for architecture. I will be moving to be right in the heart of the Neighborhood Church Community and within a mile of serving at Idlewild and from Scott and Debbi.
_
Right Now, I can only praise God for his perfect plan and timing. Hallelujah!
Congratulations, Virginia! That is fantastic! I have a friend who will graduate from that program in May. Your faith in Christ and love for serving others have greatly encouraged me!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! I am so happy for you!!! WHOOO HOOO!!!
ReplyDelete